Trim the Tree Thursday Official Signup
If you would like to remain on the list every week through december please comment with a link to your blog and say 'December'
If you would like to remain on the list indefinitely please comment with a link to your blog and say 'Indefinitely' (this would mean you share your Easter, St.Patricks, Valentines, etc. decor)
If you just want to be added on a weekly basis you will need to tell me on Wednesday the day before you join with a comment telling me to add you and with a link to your blog.
Due to Thanksgiving we will not have a Trim the Tree Thursday next week. We will restart on December 4th. this give all of you ladies plenty of time to get your decor up!
Well, I finished everything! I even finished a few other things as well. :)
- vacuumed our downstairs hardwood floors (i love my dyson attachment!)
- mopped the downstairs floors
- dusted everything downstairs
- made extra room in the parlor closet for guests coats. Quick Tip: Clean and Organize your "drop off" space. This may be a hallway closet, coat tree, boot tray, etc. Make sure there is room for your guests to feel at home in your home!
- set up appetizer area in living room. Quick Tip: Want to keep people mingling throughout your home instead of hovering over you in the kitchen? Put the appetizers in another room!
- Cleaned downstairs guest bath
- Burned Pumpkin Nectarine scented oil by The Body Shop Quick Tip: The day before a party make sure your home smells wonderful. Burn something that is quite strong. This way you don't have to worry about burning anything while you have guests. Your home will already smell wonderful!
- Set up dessert area in kitchen complete with flatware, dessert plates, napkins, & the desserts that I made.
- Set up drink area in kitchen complete with-only glasses! I will warm up the cider when I get home and put that out along with a pitcher of ice water. My brother in law is bringing the best sweet tea in town! Thank you Red Pig!
- Set out all serving dishes, serving utensils, jplates, & flatware. I now know everything will fit on our kitchen island. Our island will be serving as the buffet.
- I also set out all dry ingredients on it's fitting serving dish. Now when I go home and have limited time to finish everything at least all of my dry items and recipes are already out!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I am going to leave this post at the top until Monday so that everyone will have time to respond about Trim the Tree Thursday.
My weekend will be filled with Christmas decorating downstairs, parents jewelry show, kidstuf at church (I am an actress in the skits), and working in the nursery Sunday morning. A busy weekend for me! My goal-finish the living room tree and living room decor. Put all fall decor up. I should be able to reach that goal!