Friday, October 31, 2008

Inexpensive Gifts for Those On A Budget!








Gap.com has this clutch, originally $39.50 for only $9.99! Plus, if you sign up to receive Gap.com emails you will receive additional savings! You can order anything from Gap, Banana Republic, or Old Navy and everything will ship for only $7-now that's a deal!

I have a certain someone on my list that may just get this clutch for Christmas!



This apron comes in several adorable colors. Ex Officio Mumz Buzz Off apron lets you grill outside or work in the garden without pesky, annoying biting insects. Buzz Off permethrin treatment is based on a natural compound found in chrysanthemums.Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges.

Original Price $24.00 Now on sale for only $6.36! (I may get one of these for myself!)

And don't forget to check out linens n things-in store-and on-line where everything is on sale! I am sad to see them go out of business, but I sure will enjoy all of the close-out savings!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Those are great suggestions!!

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

Goode Evening...

So glad to see you stop in today... I absolutely love this apron... I am an apron wear-er. Where does this one come from (what company) I may have miss it. Need those pockets...

Pamela