Thursday, October 23, 2008

No Bake/Cow Pile Cookies




Most people call them no-bake cookies, my mam-maw, well she called them cow piles. Which, if you think about it they do resemble "cow piles".

I always hated the way they looked when you drop them with a spoon. They were hard to make consistent and look presentable.

My sister-in-law bought me the pampered chef scoop for Christmas and it is my new best friend. With this scoop I can tell you exactly how many cookies I can get out of each batch.

Mini muffin liners are the perfect size for this scoop.

Oh so Yummy!

4 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! You have a super start to yours! And I must say, I just love your home!! Very nice! Can't wait to see your future posts...I am not the queen of being organized. :)

April said...

I love these!! These would be great for a cookie swap!

Susie said...

I love the Pampered Chef scoop! I always use it when making cookies and cupcakes and other things:-)

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

We love these at our homestead... We call them... Daddy Cookies... the ones with cocoa & if you leave out the cocoa we call them... Momma Cookies. My son is 18 & still today says... mom will you fix some Daddy Cookies. You are right... about dropping them w/ a spoon, but they don't last long enough around here to care... lol... I will have to keep this in mind though for guest, does look better.

Thank you for stopping in to visit with me today & for the sweet comment. We are feeling alot better... now off to the shop... it is a mess.

Blessings 2 you on this AuTuMn Day, Pamela