Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trim the Tree Thursday-Exterior Shots



Please visit Cami
She has winter decorations up that are just beautiful!

I know I said I had hoped to have Valentines Day up by now-but I don't. Our weekend was super fun-but no work got done. We had family in on Thursday and Friday and then we all went and visited family 3 1/2 hours away on Saturday and Sunday. We are close on the inside though. Nothing finished yet on the outside-it is just too cold. My wonderful husband said that next week it is supposed to be in the 50's what a change from the single digits we are supposed to have for the rest of this week!

The pics are of the exterior of our house and our office. We have done nothing in way of remodeling our office so please excuse the mess. This is my husbands domain. This is also his tree. Ohio State & Steelers with a little A Christmas Story too! The few pieces of the village at the bottom are his A Christmas Story village. Next year we will set the whole thing up. He got 5 new houses in the set this year-so next year! Do note the gun by the tree is a Red Rider BB gun-if you are a fan of the movie you will get it!

And do ignore my baby Sassy-she is such a ham!

Just a little quick "Go Me" I have been running! My best friend has been running with me. I feel really good after I run and really terrible the next day. My body just isn't used to all this excitement! We are going to keep it up though-a goal is a goal and I will reach mine! 4K-first of October!

Have a wonderful day everyone! I should be able to finish putting everything up tonight and possibly get started in the kitchen (a ton of dishes to pack away!). This should leave me cleaning and Valentines Day decorating by the weekend!




2 comments:

Gone said...

I couldn't believe my eyes!! Still Christmas?!? LOL!!! Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

I'll be there to help you get all that Christmas stuff packed away and Valentine's UP!!! LOL!!!

Terri Steffes said...

Love the outdoor shots! I am doing valentine's this weekend, too, I hope!